Comprehensive Academic and Research Institutions
Alberta has 4 Comprehensive Academic and Research Institutions:
|Institution Name||Primary Geographic Service Area|
|University of Alberta||Alberta|
|University of Calgary||Alberta|
|University of Lethbridge||Alberta|
Role within Campus Alberta
Academic Programs Definitions
- Bachelor's Degree
- Post-Bachelor's Certificate
- Post-Bachelor's Diploma
- Master's Degree
- Post-Master's Certificate
- Post-Master’s Diploma
- Doctoral Degree
- Post-Doctoral Certificate
- Post-Doctoral Diploma
- University Certificate
- University Diploma
Visit EDinfo for a list of current programs offered at each institution.
- The University of Alberta, University of Calgary and University of Lethbridge conduct pure and applied research in a wide range of disciplines.
- Athabasca University conducts research primarily in the area of distance delivery education.
- The University of Alberta, University of Calgary and University of Lethbridge are campus-based institutions serving the needs of learners interested in a comprehensive, research intensive environment.
- Athabasca University is an open university that provides education through distance delivery. It focuses on learners interested in open, flexible learning opportunities.
- Institution Contact Info
- Institutional Mandates
- Accountability Reports
- Admission Requirements
- Application Deadlines