Alberta Advanced Education is seeking feedback on labour relations for faculty and graduate students in Alberta
The Ministry of Advanced Education is responsible for the following:
- Works closely with Campus Alberta partners and stakeholders to ensure students have the tools they need to succeed.
- Funds public post-secondary institutions in Alberta, approves programs of study, and licenses and certifies private post-secondary institutions.
- Supports accessible, affordable and quality advanced learning opportunities for all Albertans, including providing student aid and scholarships and bursaries to eligible students.
- Develops ways for students to easily transition within the advanced education system.
Provides financial resources to Albertans for foundational learning and to support their post-secondary education, including:
- Student Aid Alberta
- funding for apprentices
- a wide variety of scholarships and bursaries
- Financial support for basic skills, academic upgrading, English as a Second Language and tuition- based occupational training under 12 weeks duration.